Your financial plan & investments should be based on your life and goals, not some impersonal benchmarks. Financial Management is the first step towards responsible investing and meeting your life goals through the proper management of your finances.
Life goals can include buying a house, saving for your child's higher education or marriage, saving for a house, building corpus for dream vacations or car, or Management for retirement. The Financial Management help you take a 'big picture' look at where you are currently. what you may need in the future and what you must do to reach your goals.
Benefits of Financial Plan:
- It covers all aspects of your financial life including Investments, Insurance, Tax Management, Goals.
- Clearly identifies and prioritises goals and proposes ways to achieve them.
- Provides a way to measure and track performance.
- Tells you what is not possible. No false hopes.
- Highlights past mistakes and helps you fix them.
Financial Plan provides direction and meaning to your financial decisions.
It allows you to understand how each financial decision you make affects other areas of your finances.
Look at each financial decision as part of the whole, you can consider its short and long-term effects on your life goals. You can also adapt more easily to life changes and feel more secure that your goals are on track.
Common Mistakes in Building a Financial Plan:
- Not taking a financial Management professional’s help.
- Relying on friends and relatives for financial Management.
- Assuming experts such as Chartered Accountant and Insurance Professionals can plan your finances.
- Purchasing wrong financial products in the process of saving taxes.
Not reviewing the plan regularly.
When do you need a Financial Plan?
If You have meaningful goals. Maybe you have recently retired and are concerned about outliving your nest egg.
If you are a baby boomer trying to plan for a secure retirement.
Maybe you are part of the "sandwich generation", caring for your own children at home while also caring for the needs of aging parents.
Maybe you are recently widowed or divorced with all of the complications that these life challenges bring.
If you have accumulated substantial wealth and want to protect your assets from lawsuits, spendthrift family, divorce or other potential threats not only to yourself but also to your heirs.
Further complicating the financial landscape is the vast array of advisors and publications that typically offer conflicting opinions and advice. We are not SEBI registered investment advisors and the information & tools provided above is only for the education purpose. We are distributors & we can help you execute your investments with ease & confidence. For over 28 years, we have worked with individuals, families and businesses – to deliver execution services that help build, preserve and manage wealth through efficient and effective services.